-->

Monday, November 30, 2015

Schwieger Family // Mesa, Arizona Family and Portrait Photographer

Can I just say how much I love my loyal clients. I first met this darling family last year when I documented their youngest son's birth in their beautiful home. It was so fun to see them again and see how much their children have grown in just a year. It was a challenging session, but I'm always up for a challenge and in the end we got some great photos of them. I always tell my clients I am very patient and willing to wait it out to get some amazing photos, and this was a perfect example. My amazing assistant and I were able to get the kids to snap out of it and cooperate. That is one of my main goals to make the kids comfortable and have fun. Mission accomplished!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...